I’ve separated my portfolio by types of content. Select a type below and have fun exploring!
- Blogging – I’ve been writing online for years, both on my blog and others. For a more complete set of links to my online content, visit my “Interviews, Webinars and Guest Posts” page.
- Books – My first book is out and there’s more to come.
- Courses – I love teaching and the web provides such an ideal platform for engaging courses.
- eBooks – eBooks are a great way to provide information and training in a package that folks can take with them and keep forever.
- Infographics – Infographics present useful information in short, easy to digest and visually appealing chunks. If all the content types were food, infographics would be yummy snacks and, like potato chips, it’s hard to eat just one.
- Videos – Videos are an engaging, and very effective, part of the marketing mix.
- Webinars – There’s nothing better than getting a bunch of folks together to teach, discuss and share. Webinars do all three.